Erling Knives x Ship John Folder / Cross Draw Sheath
Now available are these beautiful Scandinavian grind folders made by hand right here in Portland. From instruments to furniture to rock walls, among many other things, Birger Olsen never ceases to impress me with his ability to make things perfect. Always taking careful time to iron out every little detail, these knives he is making are no exception. Beautiful solid brass scales and lines liners with a thin micarta inlay form the handle for the 01 carbon steel blades sharpened to a razor wedge. Scandi grind folders are few and far between, and we are super excited to offer some of the best. Complete with our natural veg-tanned pancake sheath with a slight angle for accessibility and comfort.
• Made by Erling Knives in Portland, Oregon USA
• 0-1 carbon tool steel properly heat treated to stay sharp as a razor
• 2.75" blade, 4" handle, 6.75" overall length
• Brass scales with micarta inlay
• Natural Hermann Oak leather sheath, fit for a 1.5" belt