For close to a decade, I've been looking at this particular hide in our local leather shop.. Kind of like when Pee Wee keeps passing the snakes during the pet store fire. I couldn't tell if I liked it or hated it. Pretty sure I'm just scared of color. Anyhow, recently I decided to save the hide in the grips of my hand as I left the leather shop and make a sample. It turned out amazing! We're not 100% certain of the origins of this cowhide but, having known leather for this long, we can stand behind the quality and know this will be a good wearing, amazing wallet... That may never come around again. We're really excited to offer this special limited run to you all and hope you enjoy them!
Our own solid brass chain with proprietary swivel fitting. 100% solid brass. 100% made in USA. You can get these with an EZ Slider by Good Art or a solid brass fishhook by Standard Pattern. This has been an adventure to put these together, we hope you love them!
• Made in USA
• USA sourced vegetable tanned leather
• Three card pockets - one can be accessed without undoing the snap
• Catch-all lid pocket for receipts, business cards, etc.
• Two cash pockets
• Solid brass snap, finished in house
• Leather is a natural material and tones may vary slightly from photos
• Solid brass chain is about .5" wide and offered in 12", 14", and 16"
• Jump rings hold the chain in place to the proprietary swivel attachment
• Belt hook options from Good Art HLYWD EZ Slider (made in Los Angeles, CA) - or a Standard Pattern brass fishhook (made in Ohio)