The Wills Jacket *Deposit* - BOOKS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
AN IMPORTANT NOTE ON THE WILLS JACKET: ORDERS FOR 2019 ARE FULL AND THE BOOKS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN THIS PIECE. WE'RE A VERY SMALL OPERATION AND ARE WORKING HARD TO UP PRODUCTION SO THAT ALL WHO WANT ONE CAN ACQUIRE IT. PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THE MAILING LIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO BE NOTIFIED AS TO WHEN WE'RE TAKING MORE ORDERS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY.
Price: $498 ($250 non-refundable deposit, $248 + shipping due upon completion)
The mighty Wills Jacket is second to none.
The idea for the Wills Jacket was born out of my years as a stone mason and general tinkering dirtbag. Working hard demands clothing that will work hard with you. After many trials of jackets I realized that, while designed nicely, most on the market are just not thick enough to hold up. I blasted through jacket after jacket and at a certain point decided to make one myself. I made a prototype and wore it. And wore it. Welding, carpentry, stone work, daily wear, camping, rain, snow, etc... I put it through the ringer. The thing just worked. With the expert help of Steven Heard, the final piece has had all of the t's crossed and the i's dotted. Made of thick 24 oz (post waxing) waxed filter twill, it's the thickest work jacket on the market. The #10 solid brass zipper keeps it secure and the solid brass snaps and placket help keep the wind out.
We're very proud to finally be able to offer this jacket to the world. It is meant to be worn, beat up and loved... It will last you a long long time and get more and more beautiful as you wear it.
• Made in USA
• 18oz (24oz post wax) Waxed Twill
• Solid brass snaps and zipper, finished in house
• Left side - inside pocket
How this works:
• The $250 deposit is to lock your place in line and is NON REFUNDABLE. This is to cover our cost of ordering materials/ramping up our machinery and production team.
• Sizing should be initially determined via our FIT PAGE. Feel free to contact if you have changes or questions on sizing throughout your wait. You’ll have some time to think about this while we’re working through the numbers.
• Any changes in production times will be updated via social media
• We are always making strides to up our production quantity, but quality comes first. These are made by us humans who care very deeply about making sure you get an amazing, well-made piece. It is why these take so long to produce. You can rest assured that each jacket is meticulously built with all of our collective experience, right here in our Portland, Oregon store.