Total Price: $498 ($250 non-refundable deposit, $248 + shipping due upon completion)
The mighty Wills Jacket is second to none.
The idea for the Wills Jacket was born out of my years as a stone mason and general tinkering dirtbag. Working hard demands clothing that will work hard with you. After many trials of jackets I realized that, while designed nicely, most on the market are just not thick enough to hold up. I blasted through jacket after jacket and at a certain point decided to make one myself. I made a prototype and wore it. And wore it. Welding, carpentry, stone work, daily wear, camping, rain, snow, etc... I put it through the ringer. The thing just worked. With the expert help of Steven Heard, the final piece has had all of the t's crossed and the i's dotted. Made of thick 24 oz (post waxing) waxed filter twill, it's the thickest work jacket on the market. The #10 solid brass zipper keeps it secure and the solid brass snaps and placket help keep the wind out.
We're very proud to finally be able to offer this jacket to the world. It is meant to be worn, beat up and loved... It will last you a long long time and get more and more beautiful as you wear it.
• Made in USA
• 18oz (24oz post wax) waxed twill - either in tan or black
• Solid brass snaps and zipper, finished in house
• Two chest pockets
• Two angle-entry lower pockets
• Inside pocket on the wearers left side
How this works:
• The $250 deposit is to lock your place in line and is NON REFUNDABLE. This is to cover our cost of ordering materials / ramping up our machinery and production team.
• You will be emailed a final payment invoice for the remaining balance / shipping about week prior to your jacket's completion. If you wish to pick up in person let us know and we can make arrangements.
• Numbering for jackets will be based on a new system that includes date and # your order was placed. Your key chain and your tag # will reflect this, key chains delivered upon ordering. For international orders - your key chain will be held and delivered with your jacket to avoid additional shipping and customs fees, since the value of the key chain is attached to the deposit amount ($250).
• Deposit orders will be more limited each round, but production time will be quicker turnaround at about 4 - 8 weeks from date of order.
• Please choose sizing wisely. This can be determined via our FIT PAGEand judged by the garment measurements below... If you have questions / concerns / need to make a change on sizing, please contact us within three days of placing your order!
• We are always making strides to up our production quantity, but quality comes first. These are made by us humans who care very deeply about making sure you get an amazing, well-made piece. It is why these take so long to produce. You can rest assured that each jacket is meticulously built with all of our collective experience, right here in our Portland, Oregon store.
•FLAT MEASUREMENTS are below.. Use these to compare measurements to a jacket you currently own and like the fit of.