We've finally prepared ourselves to offer a new version of our trusty jeans. Backed by decades of denim know-how from our pattern guru, Steven Heard, these jeans fit just right and have an unmatched build quality. The fit is a perfect adaptation of the ole cowboy style with an updated leg for a trimmer knee... a pattern the jeans world has definitely been lacking. The 001 is on the slimmer side, the 002 grants the same style with a bit more room in the butt and thigh. Straight leg on both but definitely not skinny. The idea of work pants in our eyes is to have good movement with the least amount of extra fabric possible... I believe these nail it and look good doing it.
For inseam length - select your preferred size if available. If not, we can hem any pair of jeans. Please choose the next closest length that is LONGER and specify the desired measurement in the 'notes' section on your order.
• 15oz Kuroki mills Japanese selvedge denim with thick orange ID - the finest on earth - Ages beautifully and lasts a good long time. Limited fabric quantity = limited run
• Two fits to choose from (style 001 and 002)
• Leather patch with art by Kyler Martz
• Flat felled seams inside and outside the leg for strength
• Canvas-lined front and rear pockets to help prevent blow-outs
• External front pockets because they're badass
• Selvedge reveals inside the fly and waistband
• Button fly with four of our custom cymbal buttons
• Leg opening is a perfect fit over engineer boots
• Made in USA
** Model (if you want to call him that) is wearing a 001 / 30 / 32, and is about 160lb / 5'10" **
Please see our size charts below. The best way to decide on fit would be to make comparisons against a pair of jeans you own... Refer to the diagram for our points of measurement.