Our answer to the classic denim jacket without repeating the same ole design that is made over and over again... Here is the Ramblin' Jacket in it's first incarnation. Made from 14.75oz broken twill that is grown, woven, cut, sewn and assembled in the USA. This stuff patinas like no other, give it a few months to break in and will become your favorite denim jacket you've ever worn with scars and fades to boot.
The details on this jacket marry a few of our favorites elements from recent designs. Two chest pockets, peacoat-oriented hand warmer welt pockets that are lined in wool, and vertical catch-all belly pockets.
• Made in USA
• 14.75oz 100% cotton, USA indigo broken twill
• Solid brass buttons snaps, cymbal finished
• Two upper chest pockets, two mid hand warmer pockets, two lower patch pockets
• Upper and mid pockets feature snap closures
• Two straps with buttons on the back waist, to adjust opening
All measurements are in inches and taken when the garment is laying flat, unless specified otherwise. Our measurements provided are best utilized when compared to a favorite fitting item of your own. Please refer to the diagram on where to measure your garment(s). If you have any questions, or need help comparing measurements to determine sizing, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!