Ship John - Miller crew neck
This new crew neck sweatshirt is made through and through here in Portland, Oregon.. The hum and clicks of the mid-century knitting machines can be felt in the French terry that is cut and sewn to form the best sweatshirt I've ever put on. Lighter weight but dense for spring/summer or layering in the winter. All seams are triple cover-stiched-down (not flat-locked like many lower quality sweatshirts). Trim fit and long enough not to ride up.
• Four color options
• 8-9oz "French Terry" Made in Portland
• 100% USA cotton (except ole smokey 93% USA cotton, 7% poly)
• Pre-shrunk fabric won't shrink much if any.
• Made in Portland Oregon USA by Columbia Knit for Ship John.
• Shipping by June 31st.
• Measurements below are garment measurements.