The Wills Jacket w/ 2019 Placeholder Keychain *Deposit*
The mighty Wills Jacket is second to none.
The idea for the Wills Jacket was born out of my years as a stone mason and general tinkering dirtbag. Working hard demands clothing that will work hard with you.. After many trials of jackets on the market, I realized that, while designed nicely, most on the market are just not thick enough to hold up. I blasted through jacket after jacket and at a certain point decided to make one myself. I made a prototype and wore it. And wore it. Welding, carpentry, stone work, daily wear, camping, rain, snow, etc....... I put it through the ringer. The thing just worked. With the expert help of Steven Heard, the final piece has had all of the t's crossed and the i's dotted. Made of thick 24oz. (post waxing) waxed filter twill, it's the thickest work jacket on the market. The #10 solid brass zipper keeps it secure and the solid brass snaps and placket help keep the wind out.
We're very proud to finally be able to offer this jacket to the world. It is meant to be worn, beat up and loved... It will last you a long long time and get more and more beautiful as you wear it.
• Made in USA
• 18oz (24oz post wax) Waxed Twill
• Solid brass snaps and zipper, finished in house
• Left side - inside pocket
Price: $475 + shipping ($200 deposit, $275 final payment)
For this deposit, you will receive a key chain as placeholder and keepsake. Shipping cost for the actual jacket is charged later on with the final payment.
HOW THIS WORKS:
- This is a $200 deposit to lock your place in line and is non-refundable. This is to cover our cost of ordering materials/ramping up our machinery and production team.
- You’ll receive and email with your line number within a few days and a “waitin on a Wills” keychain shortly thereafter.
- Please see our 2018-19 estimation table below
- Line numbers will be issued in the order that your deposit is placed.
- Sizing should be initially determined via our size chart. Feel free to be in contact if you have changes or questions on sizing throughout your wait.. you’ll have some time to think about this while we’re working through the numbers.
- Any changes in production times will be updated via social media and this page.
- We’ll be making strides through this to up our production quantity but quality is always first. These are made by us humans who care very deeply about making sure you get a quality piece. It is why these take so long to produce. You can rest assured that each jacket will be meticulously built with all of our experience behind us, right here in our Portland, Oregon factory/store.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - PLEASE READ - If you would like to avoid shipping for the keychain and have it shipped with your jacket, please use the code "NOKEYCHAIN" to not be charged shipping. The customs form for your jacket will reflect the full price ($475) at the time of shipping.
PLEASE SEE OUR NEW FIT PAGE
All of us at Ship John thank you for your support!