Total Price: $498 ($250 non-refundable deposit, $248 + shipping due upon completion)
8 - 12 weeks production time
The mighty Wills Jacket is second to none...
The idea for the Wills Jacket was born out of my years as a stone mason and general tinkering dirtbag. Working hard demands clothing that will work hard with you. After many trials of jackets I realized that, while designed nicely, most on the market are just not thick enough to hold up. I blasted through jacket after jacket and at a certain point decided to make one myself. I made a prototype and wore it. And wore it. Welding, carpentry, stone work, daily wear, camping, rain, snow, etc... I put it through the ringer. The thing just worked. With the expert help of Steven Heard, the final piece has had all of the t's crossed and the i's dotted. Made of thick 24 oz (post waxing) waxed filter twill, it's the thickest work jacket on the market. The #10 solid brass zipper keeps it secure and the solid brass snaps and placket help keep the wind out.
We're very proud to finally be able to offer this jacket to the world. It is meant to be worn, beat up and loved... It will last you a long long time and get more and more beautiful as you wear it.
• Made in USA
• 18oz / 24oz post wax twill, in either tan or black.
• Tan comes with lighter (slightly olive) tan lining and tan thread. Black comes with dark brown lining and brown thread
• Monthly Special for February: brown 24oz post wax twill with dark brown liner and brown thread
• Brass zipper in rust color
• Solid brass snaps finished in house
• Two chest pockets
• Two angle-entry lower pockets
• Inside pocket on the wearers left side
• WHEN TO ORDER ~ We release this jacket for pre-order once a month. The date and time of the release is only available to those on our mailing list via the monthly newsletter. You can sign up for the mailing list at the bottom of any page of our website. They are sold on a first come, first served basis on the specified date and time.
• MONTHLY SPECIALS ~ Each month will will have a limited edition offering of the Wills Jacket, in a specific color / material. You can select this under 'color' with the 'monthly special' option. They are only available in the month they are offered (meaning you cannot switch with a standing order / order outside the month).
• DEPOSIT~ The $250 deposit is to lock your place in line and is non-refundable. This is to cover our cost of ordering materials / ramping up our machinery and production team.
• FINAL PAYMENT ~ You will be emailed a final payment invoice for the remaining balance + shipping about week prior to your jacket's completion. If you wish to pick up in person let us know and we can make arrangements.
• KEY CHAINS ~ numbering for jackets is based on a system using the date and timing your order was placed. Your key chain and your tag # will reflect this. Domestic orders will have key chains will be delivered upon ordering. International orders will have key chains held by default, and delivered with jackets to avoid additional shipping and customs fees. The value of the key chain is attached to the deposit amount of $250. If you would prefer it delivered immediately and accept any customs fees you may be subject to, you can let us know via email.
• SIZING ~ Please choose sizing wisely. This can be determined via our FIT PAGEor using the size chart. If you have questions / concerns / need to make a change on sizing, please contact us within a week of placing your order!
• LAST NOTE ~ We are always making strides to up our production quantity, but quality comes first. These are made by us humans who care very deeply about making sure you get an amazing, well-made piece. It is why these take so long to produce. You can rest assured that each jacket is meticulously built with all of our collective experience, right here in our Portland, Oregon store.
Flat measurements of the garment are below. Use these to compare similar measurements taken from a jacket you currently own and like the fit of.