**The raffle tickets are now SOLD OUT. Thank you all**
We have three more Kristofferson jackets... Extras from the run that are done and ready to ship... 1 Medium, 1 Large, 1 X-Large... We decided to have a little fun with releasing them and go raffle style.. three lucky people, one per size, will get one of these jackets for 10 bucks!
• Raffle ticket sales begin at 1pm PST on 2/8/24
• By purchasing this product you are entering a raffle and will receive no actual item unless you are chosen as the winner - Absolutely NO REFUNDS
• Limit 5 entries per customer total (Orders over 5 qty. will be deleted and refunded)
• 100 tickets per size (1/100 chance per size)
• Your ticket number is your order number. Make sure you enter your email address upon ordering so you'll receive this confirmation.
• Winner(s) get the jacket at no further cost other than the winning raffle ticket
• Winner(s) responsible for Shipping and insurance costs
• Drawing date/time will be announced after all tickets are sold. we will draw winners at 3pm the day of or after they all sell. classic folded paper tickets will be drawn on live instagram for transparency.
• GOOD LUCK!
The Kristofferson Jacket
The idea for this jacket came through a meeting of the minds with Dehen sometime earlier this year. It just seemed to fall into place as an idea with nobody really saying it out loud... As if we all thought about it at the same time. It was immediately apparent that it needed to happen.
In true collaborative form, We dished out our thoughts on design direction and Dehen did the same. After a few months of anticipation, a brand new jacket was born from Dehen's shop floor with takes on details, trims and fit from all involved.
This Jacket harkens back to the "sherpa" trucker jackets of yore but there's a twist... Sherpa fabric is a synthetic Shearling replica.. this lining in jacket is not. You're wrapping a full, natural sheepskin around your torso with a hearty USA woven broken twill shell that will just scream with patina over the years of wear. The sleeves and pockets are lined with a silkly smooth nylon satin and it's all stitched together by Dehen's sewing masters here in Portland, Oregon USA.
• Shell -14.75oz USA made Broken Twill - 100% Cotton
• 3/8" curly Sheepskin/Mouton
• Black straight satin lining in pockets and sleeves - 100% Polyester
• Solid brass "cymbal" bottons with solid copper tacks.
• Due to the material content, this garment is DRY CLEAN ONLY
Measurements are taken with the Garment laying and even. Use the Garment measurements below to compare the fit to a jacket you currently own.