Sometimes our pre-order products are split into two payments ~ a deposit and final amount. On the product page, the price in the title indicates the deposit cost, while the final payment / full price breakdown is in the product description. This type of ordering allows for you to guarantee you're getting the size you need and allows us to help fund the expensive upfront costs of manufacturing.
• Deposits made on all products / pre-orders are non-refundable!
• Final payments will be invoiced via email about a week prior to the product being ready to ship (unless stated otherwise in the email); shipping lead times still apply.
• We require the final payment invoice to be made within 30 days from the date it is first issued; otherwise you forfeit the product and subsequently your deposit.
• If you wish to cancel your order, you do not have to pay the final payment on the item but you forfeit your deposit.
• If you are unable to make the final payment, please contact us asap. We are happy to make arrangements with you to hold on to your item, within reason.
• The item pre-ordered may be a limited quantity, in which case you may miss the opportunity of purchasing it if your order is forfeited.
• If the item is /does come back in stock, your deposit will not be honored. You will need to repurchase with a new deposit order.
• We are all human and we understand humans make mistakes! If you have any questions or concerns about a deposit order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.