This tough-as-nails duffle is the perfect size for a weekend's worth of clothes, or as a carry-on for longer trips. Sized to fit nicely in overhead bins or even under the seat on some airplanes. The side pockets are perfect for keeping headphones and a phone/passport/ticket handy while cruising through the airport.
Utilizing natural vegetable tanned leather and 24oz waxed twill, this bag will patina like crazy with the leather turning a rich orange/brown and the wax shining up on the body of the bag with wear. Two layers of twill on the bottom and side panels are sure to make this a lasting bag for many years to come. Finished off with our copper rivets and brass cymbal snaps.
Things easily fit on a recent trip: pair of jeans, button down, 5 t-shirts, 5 undies, 5 pairs of wool socks, sweatpants, ditty bag, a beer, two quarters, and a pair of slippers.
• Made in USA
• 18oz (24oz post wax) cotton twill
• 10oz straps, reinforced at attachment points with leather anchors / rivets
• One longer removable strap, for over the shoulder
• Two shorter straps for handles that wrap around the underside of the bag
• Heavy #10 brass zipper with a two-way opening
• Solid brass buckles and snaps
• Solid copper rivets, cymbal spun in house
• Two external pockets, with snaps
Body is Length: 18.0" x Width: 8.0" x Height: 11.0"