Our tried and true Gibson wallet has been a favorite of hundreds and hundreds of people since its inception close to a decade ago. Something realized on trips overseas is that it would be nice to have a passport tethered to ya, in a chain wallet, without an extra "passport wallet" to keep track of.
Well, we've done it. Just big enough for your passport to slide into the center portion. Also a little better fit for different types of currencies, your vaxx card, and bigger receipts you might need to hold on to.
Available with or with out a chain.
Our own solid brass chain with proprietary swivel fitting. 100% solid brass. 100% made in USA. You can get these with an EZ Slider by Good Art or a solid brass fishhook by Standard Pattern. This has been an adventure to put these together, we hope you love them!
These are ONLY available for our Gibson Wallet. If you already own one and want a chain installed, you MUST send it to our shop. Please email email@example.com to set this up.
• Made in USA
• USA sourced vegetable tanned leather
• Four card pockets - two can be accessed without undoing the snap
• Catch-all lid pocket for receipts, business cards, etc.
• Two cash pockets - can fit a Gov't issued standard passport
• Solid brass snap, finished in house
• Leather is a natural material and tones may vary slightly from photos
• Solid brass chain is about .5" wide and offered in 12", 14", and 16"
• Jump rings hold the chain in place to the proprietary swivel attachment
• Belt hook options from Good Art HLYWD EZ Slider (made in Los Angeles, CA) - or a Standard Pattern brass fishhook (made in Ohio)