Michael Randazzo (a talented brass smith from Michigan) and Mike Elias (a gifted pant-holder-upper) put their heads together to design a brand new solid brass buckle. It took about 8 prototypes and a few dozen emails and chats to come up with a true classic. Behold, the Huron belt. Simple in form, It works like a "cowboy-style" buckle with a bar and pin but allows for the leather to sit within the parallel bars for a more even fit across the body and a low-key look. Hand crafted from raw materials at Huron Brass Works in Michigan. Hand-stitched to a beefy 11oz vegetable tanned belt in your size. Finished with one of our cymbal copper rivets for good measure and a little extra flavor.
• Made in USA
• Buckle hand made by Huron Brass Works in Michigan
• USA sourced vegetable tanned leather
• All colors are hand dyed on a natural material, tones may vary slightly
• Hand stitched to secure buckle
• Rivets are finished in house with our signature cymbal brush
• 1.5" width
Generally you'll want to order two sizes bigger than the waist size on your jeans. You can also measure your existing belt based on the diagram.