Similar to The Vermonter Glove but turned up to 11. The waxed canvas cuff and included merino wool liner will keep the chills out.
Made from heavy, long wearing goat hide. The well thought out pattern is stitched with precision, adding extra layers at stress points and folds at areas where additional comfort is warranted. These will provide serious protection for your hands during the toughest jobs.
• Made by Vermont Glove in Randolph, Vermont USA
• Durable goatskin leather so your gloves stay soft and dexterous
• Waxed canvas glove cuff for mobility and durability
• Cinchable cuff to keep the elements out and your wrists in
• Hand-stitched leather with heavy-duty nylon thread
• Outside glove seams for superior comfort & performance
• Double-stitched fingertip seams for protection & durability
• Vein protector for longevity
Measure around your hand as pictured below. This measurement is the size you should order. If you're between two sizes, size down to the smaller size.