This was as a big a surprise to me as it may be to you. Limited to 25 pieces, Our good friends at Good Art HLYWD whipped up a Ship John version of their clever little utility blade holster the Uline. This version depicts our Kyler Martz drawn fighting bull mascot beautifully cast into the solid sterling silver. Keep it all fancy clean in your collection or carry it every day and use the heck out of it to open the rest of those boxes you're getting from us and Good Art.
The blade is slid out manually after compressing the hefty spring in the button lever. very easy to ditch the blade for flights and other areas where a knife isn't allowed.
Casting like this is not easy to do and the folks at Good Art are the absolute masters. We're honored to be able to release these special little pieces.
• Handmade in Los Angeles, CA USA
• .925 Sterling Silver, expertly cast and finished
• Spring button/lever with manual blade movement
• Fits standard utility knife blades - readily available at any hardware store.
• Roughly 3.25" x 7/8"x 3/8" closed
• Good Art "noodle" on top which works with many of their attachment systems.