Yow! These are above and beyond the warmest mittens I've ever put on. Heavy goatskin with recycled poly fleece lining. Waxed canvas cuff to cinch out the snow if you're out skiing on the mountain.
Made from heavy, long wearing goat hide. The well thought out pattern is stitched with precision, adding extra layers at stress points and folds at areas where additional comfort is warranted. These will provide serious protection for your hands during the toughest jobs.
• Made by Vermont Glove in Randolph, Vermont USA
• Durable goatskin leather so your mittens stay soft and dexterous
• Waxed canvas cuff for mobility and durability
• 100% Recycled polyester liner
•Cinchable cuff to keep the elements out and your wrists in
• Hand-stitched with heavy-duty nylon thread
• Outside seams for superior comfort & performance
• Double-stitched fingertip seams for protection & durability
• Vein protector for longevity
Measure around your hand as pictured below. This measurement is the size you should order. If you're between two sizes, size down to the smaller size.