Built insanely beefy in Vermont since 1920, we're proud to have these tough-as-nails work gloves available in our shop. These are not your annual hardware store work gloves. This is a pair of gloves you will form a relationship with over the years... Making any excuse you can to get out the chainsaw, wheelbarrow or splitting maul just to spend some quality time with them.
Made from heavy, long wearing goat hide. The well thought out pattern is stitched with precision, adding extra layers at stress points and folds at areas where additional comfort is warranted. These will provide serious protection for your hands during the toughest jobs.
• Made by Vermont Glove in Randolph, Vermont USA
• Durable goatskin leather so your gloves stay soft and dexterous
• Hand-stitched leather with heavy-duty nylon thread
• Outside glove seams for superior comfort
• Double-stitched fingertip seams for protection & durability
• Vein protector for longevity
Measure around your hand as pictured below. This measurement is the size you should order. If you're between two sizes, size down to the smaller size.