The mighty Waylon Pack is the toughest adventure pack you'll come across. Built to hand down to your grandchildren, this backpack is made of super thick 24oz waxed twill, Hermann Oak vegetable tanned leather and solid brass/copper hardware. Our proprietary cord lock is made right here in our shop in Portland, Oregon and can only be found on this bag. The design keeps the drawstring tight until you push the wedge down to release. Big enough to hold all you need for a weekend trip or lug some stuff around town on shopping day.
• Made in USA
• 18oz (24oz post wax) cotton twill
• Lined with 8oz duck canvas
• 10oz straps, reinforced at attachment points with leather anchors / rivets
• Shoulder straps are lined with softer leather for comfort
• Solid brass buckles and snaps
• Solid copper rivets, cymbal spun in house
• Large main compartment holds plenty of gear for a day/overnight trip
• Front pocket includes pencil slots and an internal pocket
Body is Length: 11.0" x Width: 5.5" x Height: 17.0"