Well damn, it's finally back! The mighty Waylon pack is the toughest the adventure pack you'll come across. Built to hand down to your grandchildren, this backpack is made of super thick 18oz waxed twill, Hermann Oak vegetable tanned leather and solid brass/copper hardware. Our proprietary cord lock is made right here in our shop in Portland Oregon and can only be found on this bag. The wedge design keeps the drawstring tight until you push the wedge down to release.
• Made in Portland, Oregon, USA.
• Lined with 8oz duck canvas.
• Solid brass buckles and snaps.
• Solid copper rivets turned down and finished in house.
• Thick 10oz straps made to last years with reinforcements/rivets at attachment points
• Shoulder straps are lined with softer leather for comfort.
• Available in Ranger tan (pictured) and all black.
• 11x17x5.5" dimensions
• Large main compartment holds plenty of gear for a day/overnight trip
• Front pocket includes pencil slots and a pocket for a notebook/phone
• This product is subject to a 4-6 week turnaround time.