Stock Item: Please allow 3 - 5 days processing in addition to ship time
The next iteration of the stock boss boot is here! British tan goodness with no production wait times. These have a slightly skinnier upper to fit under a wider array of jeans, but with the same 1930's based stitching and styling as the old 7400.
• Made in Scappoose, Oregon USA by Wesco Boots
• British tan Domain leather with a nice pull-up
• Spec'd with a smaller leg opening
• MP toe
• 1.5" heel height
• 10" height
• Nordic brass roller buckles
• Vibram 700 sole with brown edges
Most all Wesco Boots run true to Brannock sizing. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us! If you need to make any customizations or size requests beyond what is offered on our site, email us to discuss your options. Please note that forstock boots, custom sizing / requests may create a longer turnaround time to account forthe required production.